Thank you for visiting the CLS San Diego Chapter page. Please check the fellowship link for our meeting information.
Our Law School Faculty Liaison:
Linda L. Lane
Annsley and George Strong Professor-In-Residence for Trial Advocacy
University of San Diego School of Law
Temporary Suspension of Activities during Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic: The following activities will be reschedule at a future date.
- January 24, 2020 (from 12:45 to 2 PM) - MCLE 1 hour Ethics presented by Wendy L. Patrick, JD, MDiv, PhD titled "Personal Life, Professional Ethics".
- Location is California Western School of Law 350 Cedar Street, San Diego, CA 92101 Room 2G.
- RSVP to Miles Lawrence at MLawrence@LECProfGroup.Com
- February 21-23, 2020 - CLS Southwest Regional Retreat in Dana Point, CA. See details and registration information at CLS National website link: https://www.christianlegalsociety.org/southwest2020
- March 24, 2020 (6-8 p.m.) Attorney/Student Mixer at Duane Horning's office located at 2441 E Street, San Diego, CA 92102; Please RSVP to DHorning@CBLG.Biz; 619-325-1556.
- May 13th, Wed. 6-8 p.m. Mimi's Cafe Mission Valley...special guest John Edson from Sheppard Mullin will share about opening your office to Bible Studies and also lawyers using analytical training to become Bible writers.
- Summer social ....host place and time TBD
- October 2020 event hosted by East County regional leaders at offices of Klueck & Hoppes (near SDSU) ;
- October 15-18, 2020 CLS National Conference in Washington DC
- Christmas Social 2020 hosted by North County regional leaders date and venue TBD.